Tuesday 8 November 2016

Fall ready

Hello lovelies,
                       Its so hard to believe that time is passing so fast. It feels like it was yesterday that we celebrated New year, 2016 but now we are just two months away from 2017. So before fall ends I thought why not share a post which showcases a simple outfit for fall and how a dark shade of lipstick can change the entire look.
                       In a world where fashion options are endless, it is usually not easy to decide what to wear and most likely, your closet is a hodgepodge of patterns, colours, textures, and trends—which can be pretty daunting morning after morning when you're heading to work (or anywhere, for that matter).
                       So to take out from the dilemma of what to wear when you don't want to get decked up but at the same time leave an impression, I have come up with a chic look this fall wherein I chose to wear this simple outfit which can be found in everyone's closet that is Jeans, loose crop top and heels.


I chose to pair my blue ripped jeans with a light peach crop top (I know it looks more of a whiter shade in the pictures but it is actually light peachish pinkish). Since the time chokers have come back in the trend it feels very empty not to wear one with an outfit since chokers go on almost every outfit and add a style statement too. Choker and watch was used to accessorize this look along with a purse which I borrowed from friend since Tan is so the colour of Fall so that a basic outfit can look voguish.















To abide by the so called fall look, I thought of putting a brown matte shade on my lips to give it a bold as well as a fall look. While the sling bag was one of my friend's. 

Last but not the least I would like to thank my friend and a great professional photographer Shishta who did the shoot patiently since I was just busy laughing all the time which is quite evident in one of the posts too. Please do check out her page Shish Photography and show her a lot of love.

I hope you all love the look, hoping to hear your views and suggestions.

Until next time,
Lots of

OUTFIT DETAILS :Top - Miss Bennett
Sling - Forever 21
Watch - Kenneth Cole

Photography Credits - Shishta Maurya at Shish Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment