Monday 18 July 2016

Back to college with Lavie

Hello lovelies,
                       How have you been? I know I have been quite irregular with the posts due to my college and internship and stuff. And yes, I do remember about my Travel Blog. It will be up really soon. Well ! Coming back on the post, I have come up with the most demanded outfit that is the College outfit. I know I have already done that once but since again you have freshers coming up every year, I thought why not repeat it? You guys must be thinking she always ends up showing jeans or trousers for the College look but thats because I personally feel Jeans, trousers and Indian outfit is something which can be worn by almost everyone.
                    But this time, I have tried making it more trendy as in wore a White crop but not so crop-top from United Colours of Benetton with a ripped blue jeans which is again from United Colours of Benetton (Favourite). People generally have a thing of not wearing white because it gets dirty easily (Though its a fact) but you just cannot stop wearing it. White colour has some sort of positive vibes (I know it sounds weird but trust me you feel relaxed wearing it).
                    I am not a person who carries a handbag or a backpack with their outfits but when I saw this Mint blue pack from Lavie I was sure to buy this and use it in my daily wear. Now, I really feel Bags can really change the look of your whole outfit and help you carry all the college essentials or shopping essentials etc. For all those who don't know about Lavie, it is a luxury brand dealing in Backpacks, wallets, slings, shoes etc and providing a lot of variety to choose from. 










I opted for french braids since they are so in these days plus I personally feel that they suit this outfit (Rest I would love to know your opinion on this). Chokers right now are almost everybody's favourite including me so I wore it too which I bought from Janpath (A local street market in Lucknow) for Rs.20 while these white sneakers completed the whole look. 



I hope you all like the outfit along with how I styled this bag. Do let me know in the comments section below or on Instagram & Facebook. 
Last but not the least I would love to thank Shishta for clicking my pictures for this post though she herself is a blogger as well as a photograher. Guys Go and check out her page and give her some love. Here is the link Shish Photography & Artwork

OUTFIT DETAILS :
White Crop top - UCB
Ripped jeans - UCB
White Sneakers - Street Style Store
Choker - Janpath Market (Lucknow)

PHOTOGRAPHY CREDITS : Shish Photography and Artwork ( Shishta )

Until next time,
Lots of love 


1 comment:

  1. Love the braids..perfect for the Monsoon..cool outfit as well..love the casual yet stylish vibe about the look.

    ReplyDelete