Wednesday 6 July 2016

Eid look with a twist

Hello everyone!
                         First of all, Eid Mubarak to each and everyone of you :*. Being a Lucknowite (From the city of Nawabs), I know what the wait for Eid is and is celebrated with so much vibrancy. I grew up seeing my colony people celebrating all kinds of festivals be it Diwali or Holi or Eid so I am always excited for every festival. I literally love Eid mainly because I am a Sewai lover and the fact that everyone greets and meet each other with a lot of warmth, happiness, love & Eidi of course.( Just to tell you guys I was even born on Eid so it makes me love the festival even more). 
                                While I was deciding what to wear for Eid, I thought why not bring out a twist in the outfit and not go with the regular Salwar-suits & Anarkalis instead go with a Long Skirt & a tank top with a Dupatta. I know its a problem with almost every second girl on how and what to wear with a long skirt so I thought why not help you guys a bit with the dilemma as well as bring out a different Eid outfit from it.
                                 So to start with, I wore this Long skirt which I bought from Sanskriti which is located right opposite to the Shukla Chaat House in Ganj. I paired it up with a black tank top and a Red dupatta which I bought from Street shopping.





Since this long skirt has golden printing on it so I opted for a Dupatta which had a golden border along with the golden accessories and ofcourse the footwear having a golden touch . I accessorized it with bangles which I bought from Ayesha Accessories while the earrings are from Aminabad (A local market in Lucknow). Well ! My friend who was the photographer too for this post was after me to put on some lipshade so I applied Lakme red lipstick along with a Colossal Kajal bought from Maybelline. 




While for me, Indian look is incomplete without a Bindi so I applied a Bindi. You guys can wear a different colour tank top and ofcourse a dupatta which matches it. A different kind of hairstyle can be made on it but since I feel Open hair look more appealing on an Indian outfit so I left them open.






REALLY FILMY eh ?


And most importantly, celebrate Eid with lots of love. Take blessings from your elders, have lots of sewai and biryani and begin your day with a smile and spread positivity. Enjoy guys :*

Do tell me guys how did you like the post and incase you re-create it then do tag me in your pictures. I would love to see it. Further if any suggestions or ideas you can always DM me on Instagram or facebook and even comment on my post.

P.S : While shooting for this post, all I did was laugh. It was really hard to get some serious look photos.

OUTFIT DETAILS :
Skirt - Sanskriti (Ganj)
Tank Top & Dupatta - Street Shopping
Footwear - Street Style Store
Bangles - Ayesha accessories

PHOTOGRAPHY CREDIT :
Rudraa Prasad


Until next time,
Lots of hugs


3 comments:

  1. As usual..lovely pics..lovely outfit...love how the look is different yet traditional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual..lovely pics..lovely outfit...love how the look is different yet traditional!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice twist to traditional wear Saakshee.... and you look really pretty.... the bindi aads a nazar ka teeka for sure :-) Loved the post.

    ReplyDelete