Wednesday 26 April 2017

Perfect Red


Hello lovelies,
                    I hope you all are fine and I hope you all loved the wishlist which I created with Sammydress and Zaful. I know I have been very inactive on blogs but that's because it is my final year & my exams are going on. It's really hot outside and in this heat, I prefer staying inside my house and watch TV Series. Would love to know how you guys spend the hot days?
Coming back to my post, I was given the privilege to choose few outfits from Zaful and this dress was one of them. Recently you must have seen a lot of people wearing this Red crochet dress from Shraddha Kapoor to a lot of bloggers too. I really couldn't take my eyes off from this one & made my mind instantly to add it to my cart. This dress is really comfortable and can be worn by you at some grand occasion as well as a very casual gathering. This dress has a skin colour lining underneath which is a material that won't bite you in this scorching heat.
Well ! this dress also reminded of a quote by Jean RhysWide Sargasso Sea which said, 

“Your red dress,’ she said, and laughed.
But I looked at the dress on the floor and it was as if the fire had spread across the room. It was beautiful and it reminded me of something I must do. I will remember I thought. I will remember quite soon now.”

A red dress can really do wonders and makes you stand out in a crowd of a lot of colours. 
― 



I paired this dress with a little diamond pendant which is almost next to invisible :P. I kept the look really simple & didn't go for any makeup or accessories which is apt for a sunny day out to a very casual gathering . I chose to open up my hair since most of you might be uncomfortable wearing sleeveless so I would suggest you guys to open up your hair or throw on a white stole or something. You can make a dutch side braid or curl up your hair, make a bun etc with this dress. You can accessorize it with a nude clutch and for makeup you can go for a red lipshade.







I hope you all liked the look. I promise a lot more blogs will be up soon. 

You can buy this dress from here : Cami Crochet Flower Midi Dress
Footwear - Inc.5
Pendant- Tanshiq

PHOTOGRAPHY CREDITS: Likhit Kumar

Until next time,
Lots of love



No comments:

Post a Comment