Sunday 19 March 2017

Bye Winters!

Hello lovelies,
                    Hope everything is fine at your end. I know its really really a long time since I have put up a blog for which I really apologize but now since winters are officially going back, I have come up with a look for you. I recently got some outfits from SAMMY DRESS and this sweater dress is one of them. SAMMY DRESS is one of the well known sites globally. They offer world of style at the lowest possible online prices without compromising on the quality of the product. This month that is March, is a month wherein you can witness a pleasant weather and this weather is perfect for wearing a sweater dress. I know the moment I said sweater dress, you guys must be thinking WHAT? IN THIS SEASON? ABSOLUTELY NOT!. But trust me, it is very much the season because of its material. It is perfect to wear it in such a weather since it is made up of Polyester,Rayon & Spandex material.
I totally love the Asymmetrical pattern of this dress and how easily everyone can carry it. 






I wore this dress with boots. The dress can be worn with fishnet stockings and boots are like a must for it to give it an edgy look. 
I wore silver loops with it along with black round sunglasses to complete the look.





This dress can be worn by you for a casual outing and for times where you want to dress up but at the same time be very minimal. 
Hope you liked the post. More coming up soon.

Until next time,
Lots of love.

OUTFIT DETAILS:
DressSAMMY DRESS
Boots: Hush Puppies
Glasses: BrandMeUp

PHOTOGRAPHY CREDITS: Yusra Jabeen

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress! You look stunning. Especially in the last pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! You look stunning. Especially in the last pic.

    ReplyDelete