Tuesday 24 January 2017

Valentine wishlist with Sammydresses

Hello lovelies, 
                    How have you been? I have been really good and I am back with one more Valentine wishlist with Sammy Dresses. I love having a variety of clothes in my closet well! who doesn't? So to help you guys with having a variety of clothes in your closet I decided to create a wishlist which can help you in choosing outfits for various events specially Valentines Day which is round the corner. 
Choosing outfits from this site was really tuff. It has some really mindblowing collections for all body types. And I have tried making this wishlist keeping in mind all body types and I hope it proves to be useful.



Starting with an Oversized sweater.

1. V Neck Oversized High Low Sweater: When I saw this sweater, I fell in love with the colour and the whole idea of Hi-Lo. This is an ideal sweater to wear with Tights, Jeans etc and is warm as well as stylish at the same time.

Here is the link to it V NECK OVERSIZED HIGH-LOW SWEATER


2. High Neck Backless Formal Dress: This dress was chosen by me simply because of its mustard yellow colour which is my favourite these days and also because the dress gives such a sophisticated look which you can wear to any formal lunch or brunch with your friends. It can also be worn by you for a perfect date on Valentines day. 
Here is the link to it HIGH NECK BACKLESS FORMAL DRESS





3.Vintage Off The Shoulder Short Sleeve Solid Color Women's Flare Dress: Well! Valentines day is round the corner and no red dress? How is this even possible? So here is a red dress which I have chosen since it gives a very elegant look and has the perfect red colour that is neither too bright nor too dull. Plus it has the most wanted trend of 2016 which is Off shoulder. This dress sums up the entire definition of Prefect.
Link to it is VINTAGE OFF SHOULDER FLARE DRESS



What is an outfit without accessories?
4. 2 Piece Crossbody & Tote Set: This is the perfect set of purses and is economical at the same time. The colour of the purse is such that it can go with any outfit. The USP of it is that it has 2 sets so if you wish to carry a lot of things then tote bag should be your pick else crossbody can be carried on all outfits. 
The link to it is 2PC. CROSSBODY & TOTE SET




I hope you liked this wishlist. Don't forget to check their website which is OFFICIAL SITE. They have additional discount too going on. Make sure you buy them and other products as well before they go out of stock.



Until next time,

Xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment