Sunday 15 January 2017

Blossom up your day with Qasics


Hello lovelies, 
                    How have you all been? I have been good and by far have been really happy with 2017. I saw a lot of posts cribbing about how 2016 was a pathetic year and so on but for me it was one of the best years. I started up with my own blog, met a lot of new people etc. so I really don't have anything to crib about it but Yes! I did have downs too, lost contact with people who were close to me but then its all part of life. All this has been going on and will go on till the end. I really wanted to thank each one of you who have encouraged me in becoming a blogger and carrying on with this and to everyone who take out time to read my posts, like them, comment and who give their genuine views. I wouldn't have sustained till now if I didn't have you guys so BIG THANKYOU TO ALL OF YOU!
 Well! coming back to my post, I know I haven't really posted any Indian outfit in a long time so I made this western outfit into an Indian one with really minimal efforts. I received this lovely Maxi from QASICS clothing I totally loved the attire its so summerish and at the same time has such colours which will cool you up in the scorching heat in summers.
                I made this an indo-western outfit by just adding few bangles and silver earrings. Believe me or not, one bindi can totally change your look and make your outfit look Indian so for me bindi is a must to carry on any Indian attire. I carried this tan bag from Fabindia with this outfit in which you can literally put anything and everything since the bag is too spacious. 
You can surely wear it as a western outfit too by wearing it with some junk jewellery or some hat to make it a beach outfit along with a sling bag and a pair of gladiator sandals. 
            This maxi dress is so comfortable that if given a chance to wear one outfit my whole summers I can totally choose this blindly. I totally love it how it has buttons and collar which adds to a little formal nature to it as in you can wear it as your formal indian too. This dress totally succeeds as a western as well as an indian attire. 
















I hope you liked this look. Looking forward to your views and suggestions and don't forget to check their collection at QASICS clothing.

Until next time,
Lots of love.

PHOTOGRAPHY CREDITS: Likhit Kumar

5 comments:

  1. Love the outfit and the pictures! Perfect for summers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this maxi dress.. U look amazing..great job👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking fab in the white floral gown Saakshee👍.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saks u look so lovely ............ every pose every picture is sheer perfection

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love u saakshe di❤ these pics are love 🙈

    ReplyDelete