Saturday 14 January 2017

Valentine wishlist with Zaful

Hello lovelies,
                    Hope you all are well. Once again I have come up with a wishlist for you guys with ZAFUL, After getting my first order from ZAFUL I fell in love with the quality of the clothes and would recommend you all to not only check the collection but buy it too. I am sure you wouldn't be dissapointed at all. I am listing few of my favorite products from ZAFUL, hope it helps you serve your purpose of selecting a perfect outfit for a special occasion.

1. Backless Sequins Spaghetti Strap Maxi dress: This dress is suitable for proms as well your birthday party and ofcourse on a dinner date. This dress is available in various colours but Peach/Pink is my favourite among all. The link to this dress is : Backless Sequins Spaghetti Strap Maxi dress



2. Crushed Velvet Mock Neck top: The second favourite on my list is this crushed velvet top. I am not a very big fan of velvet but when I saw this top I instantly loved it. The colour is so soothing and so fresh. The link to it is: Crushed Velvet Mock Neck top.



3. Arrow Hollow Out Mirrored sunglasses:  These sunglasses can be worn with any out to add glam to it. The link to it is : Arrow Hollow out Mirrored Sunglasses

Hope you love these products and also they have their sale going on Zaful Valentine's Day Big Promotion  so don't miss this opportunity and buy these as well as other products at low prices. 

Hope it helped you.

Lots of love,
Xoxo.




No comments:

Post a Comment