Sunday 7 August 2016

Change the Look with BlingLane

Hola guys,
                 I hope you guys are all good and for all those who have taken admissions this year in college All the very best for your new phase.
So, now coming on to my post, I was in Delhi for a week so wasn't really active but now I am back.
Recently BlingLane sent me a pair of earrings which are very sleek and sexy. BlingLane is a luxurious jewellery brand having a variety of accessories from anklets to bracelets to pendants to rings to earrings etc but at the same time they are affordable. Their collection is for every lady be it an office going, college going or a school going. You guys can have a look at their collection on their WEBSITE. They offer a collection wherein its quite easy to choose accessories for every kind of outfit. 
                I created a look wherein I chose to wear an off-shoulder top bought from Love Lane (A local street shopping area in Lucknow) with my white trousers. These days off-shoulder tops are trending so much and are loved by almost everyone. This look is pretty normal and casual since I feel showcasing an outfit like this makes it wearable for maximum girls because wearing dresses is really not possible on an everyday basis specially when you belong to small cities. 



The choker which I am wearing is a DIY choker. Well ! The secret is it is actually an i-card (Identity card) I know its pretty weird but yes its that :P . I removed the card and tied a knot from behind and Tadaaa a choker is ready. 
I personally felt these earrings changed my look completely. You guys can change your lipcolour and add these earrings to change your day look to a night look. 








Guys you can buy these earrings from Click here. And an amazing thing is that this product is on sale as well as many other products which I am sure won't disappoint you. You guys can follow them on instagram too - Insta Handle
I would love to hear your views on it and keep supporting.

Until next time,
Lots of love :* 

PHOTOGRAPHY CREDITS : Akshay Singh


No comments:

Post a Comment