Friday 19 August 2016

Pink Blush

Hello lovelies, 
                       I have been very lazy these days plus it is my last year of graduation so focusing on my studies as well which is making me quite irregular with the post but soon I'll overcome this too.
             Few days back an instagram page called Urban Darji sent me a pretty pink Bodycon dress which has cutouts on both the sides which makes the dress more alluring. For those who don't know what Bodycon dresses are, they are usually made of a lycra and polyester blend, to give them enough elasticity to hug the figure smoothly. I have never been into Bodycon dresses nor ever owned one but lately after having this to wear I felt comfortable and felt like owing more of these. You guys can check out their collection & by this dress from Urban Darji. It is an instagram page having a variety of dresses, customized tshirts & trendy tops. You guys should totally follow them and check out their stuff on their Instagram page which is - Follow them on Instagram Page.






The body con dress is a show stopper on its own, which means it's best to keep the accessories at a minimum. Try skipping the heavy-duty jewelry and focus on pieces meant to complement, not overpower, your outfit. While keeping accessories and shoes neutral definitely helps to keep the focus on the look, without pushing it over the top. So, I wore Silver hoop earrings along with a silver watch having a base of Pink and Beige colour footwear to give it a minimalist look. 


You guys can wear this outfit for an evening party, Unofficial after party, for a date & ofcourse for some Corporate event also by putting on a blazer. I chose to add the glares for the day look. Basically I chose everything in Silver to go with it so why to leave silver reflectors behind eh ? Infact a Bun would look appealing too on this dress but since I got a haircut so I was unable to make one. 







I hope you all like the outfit along with how I styled it. Do let me know in the comments section below or on Instagram & Facebook. 

Outfit Details :
Dress - Urban Darji
Heels - Inc. 5
Watch - Kenneth Cole

Until next time, 
Lots of love. 

PHOTOGRAPHY CREDITS : Poorvi Naithani 

5 comments:

  1. Stunning pictures!!!! Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning pictures!!!! Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was amazing..sakshi..keep posting...love to read ur blog...����

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was amazing..sakshi..keep posting...love to read ur blog...����

    ReplyDelete