Monday 26 September 2016

New Menu launch at Vintage Machine

Hello guys,
                  As you all know that recently I attended a get together at Vintage Machine for the launch of their new menu. Since the time Vintage machine opened up in Lucknow, it has been my favourite hangout spot and I am sure you must be very well aware of how yummy their coffee is and ofcourse other things as well. The ambiance at VM serves as a perfect hangout place for family and peers.

HOW TO REACH THERE: 
You just have to take a left turn from the Patrakarpuram chauraha and you'll see it on the right just a few steps ahead. Their exact address is 3/11, Patrakar Puram, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Patrakarpuram Crossing Road, Patrakar Puram, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226010

AMBIANCE : 
As the word Vintage is been used so the ambiace provides a perfect rustic 90's English look with chic bulbs which is adding to the beauty of the place. Whenever the weather is good you can sit outside as well and enjoy the weather with their amazing variety of food.



FOOD : 
They have a variety of food to offer but this time I chose to order things from their new dishes which were added to the menu. Starting from the starters, I had

MAC & CHEESE PASTA- This pasta was a mouth melting pasta. Made in Milk and cheese, this pasta catered the right amount of flavours to my taste bud. It was garnished with some bread crumbs which made the taste more amazing.

HAM GARLIC BREAD :
The starter which I ordered next was Ham garlic bread which had some chicken crumbs along with a lot of cheese. The aroma was just so tempting and it was very luscious. 

PERI PERI CHICKEN BURGER :
Finally for the dinner, I ordered red burger which was named Peri Peri chicken. 
It had a thick layer of chicken fillets along with some mayonnaise & lettuce leaves. The burger was very scrumptious and was offered with french fries and a mixture of mustard sauce and some chilli garlic sauce. The burger was very filly so in case you decide to have it as your lunch or dinner trust me that would be all.
Along with my dinner. I opted for ferrero rochers shake which was just so appetizing. It had the right amount of chocolate and sweetness.





QUEEN'S WAFFLES :
Since waffles are really my weakness so I decided to end my day with it. And I didn't regret eating all at once. The waffles were loaded with Nutella, nuts & banana making it a "hard to deny" dessert.



Plus, Vintage has its first anniversary today and they are giving 15% off to the women for one year (Min. value of bill - Rs.400)
So you guys have one more reason to go to Vintage besides the delicious food. 
Hope you all loved the post & I would love to hear from you guys. 

Until next time,
Lots of love. 

PHOTOGRAPHY CREDITS - Shish Photography

1 comment: