Thursday 1 December 2016

Be Bold this winter with BEWAKOOF.com


Hello lovelies, 
                       How are you all ? I am sure most of you must be busy with their semesters. I totally feel that pressure since I am too running with semesters but nevertheless we have one thing to rejoice about & that is WINTERS. Yes! Winters have officially started and we can wear our favourite Oversized sweaters, boots, leather jackets etc. Though I am not that a big fan of winters but seeing others excited for winters I too have started to enjoy it. 
                       I never owned a T-shirt Dress before so when Bewakoof.com sent me this dress I instantly fell in love with it. This T-shirt Dress has KILLER written on it which makes it more appropriate for giving a Bold look. The moment I saw this dress I instantly made up my mind to wear it with black knee length socks and black leather jacket in order to give it a Winter look as well.



T-shirt Dresses are so comfortable and effortless to wear. You just have to wear on your dress, wear a pair of shoes & you are good to go. T-shirt Dresses can be worn by you in a lot of ways among which one can be seen in the post itself while for other looks you can pair up your dress with a pair of heels or with a denim shirt and white sneakers to give it the casual look. Infact it can be worn with a plaid shirt too. Basically it can be worn with anything and everything which is the best part or rather an advantage of having it. 
They are the best wear for all kinds of seasons and have been very modish this year.. Since my boots haven't arrived yet so I paired it up with Sneakers which I bought from SSS. You guys should totally opt for black boots if you have one.






                         




Also, Bewakoof.com sent me an amazing Mobile Cover for my phone which has an anchor made on it. They have a wide collection of Mobile Covers for almost every mobile phone.




I hope you guys loved the post. I would love to hear from you and also check out Bewakoof.com. They not only have variety of clothes and accessories for women but also have a variety of clothes and accessories for men. It includes JoggersPyjamasDenimsHoodies and T-shirts

OUTFIT DETAILS :
Shoes - SSS
Mobile cover - Bewakoof.com
Leather jacket - GUESS

Photography Credits : Shish Photography and artwork

5 comments: