Wednesday 7 December 2016

Burgundy Brew


Hello lovelies, 
                       How is winter treating you all? For those who are in college I hope your exams went well. My exams are still on and now I am just too bugged with giving papers. Well! as I promised you guys to be more regular so here I am to fulfill my promise. I know one really bad thing about winters is that you have to wear layer of clothes so for that I have come up with a post wherein this sweater from Koovs would not only keep you warm but also stylish at the same time. This year was all about cold shoulders and off shoulder tops and dresses so when I came across this pullover I thought why not choose a Cold shoulder pullover too, Nice eh?
                    I know since its winters some of you might think that wearing this is not a good idea but you can always wear your black long coat with it. I am sure the outfit will make you shine in the event wherever you decide to wear this. Following the quote by Bobbi brown " Every season has its lipstick trend, just because your perfect colour is pinky beige, that doesn't mean you can't wear deep burgundy," I chose this colour.  Isn't the colour just too appealing eh?




I chose to wear this pullover with boyfriend jeans along with my all time favourite white sneakers, While these John Lennon sunglasses are adding glam to the entire look. You guys can accessorize it with some backpack or some junk jewellery. But keeping it minimal and simple will give the outfit a ravishing look. Not to forget, to add on the bold look, I mixed two brown lipshades while for the eyes smokey makeup was done by smudging the kajal on my eyelid but then sunglasses hid it all. 










Hope you all liked the look, would love to hear from you guys. Do give your views on it and do let me know what further would you guys like me to post.

OUTFIT DETAILS : 
Cold shoulder pullover - KOOVS (New Look)
Boyfriend jeans - Mom's closet
Glasses - Local market, Delhi
Sneakers - Street Style Store

Until next time,
Lots of love!

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful winter look saakshee.... and you look gorgeous lady... Loved the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful winter look saakshee.... and you look gorgeous lady... Loved the colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post sakshee! The sweater looks simply awesome. Good job gal��

    ReplyDelete