Wednesday 21 December 2016

Where there is summer ft. QASICS


Hello lovelies,
                       Most of you must be unaware with the fact that my favourite colour is yellow. But today in this post I am sure you will notice my love for this colour. As it is said, "Yellow is the happiest colour" and I have no second thoughts in accepting this since I get a lot optimism, happiness and enthusiasm seeing this colour. It has its own vibe which automatically makes people smile. So, when I came across this set on QASICS I was sure of having it. QASICS  is the fashion store for women that provides chic and trendy apparels to every fashion forward woman at addictive prices. Keeping in mind, each collection houses different designs, style and prints to meet varying moods, whim and fancy. I know most of you must be thinking that its winters but somewhere it is summers so why not post it for them?
                     Since till now I haven't even posted any blogpost wearing a skirt as well as a co-ord set so I chose this 2 in 1 set from QASICS which is a very "Summerish fit for spring kind off an outfit" giving out an impeccable look. With the dress,  You can wear this set in any summer party and even casual hangout with friends. I chose to wear gladiators which further added on to the entire look. Not to forget, the hairstyle, I chose to make braids on both the sides to give it a girlish look. I really love this hairstyle since its very easy to make and at the same time not at all time-consuming.
                   For people wherein they are facing winters, you can always wear a beige colour coat or maybe a grey sweater with the skirt to give it a winter look. I carried the outfit with a sling bag from Diwaah which is in Beige colour making the whole outfit complete.




                         













I hope you all loved the look and don't forget to shop from QASICS. I am sure you won't get disappointed seeing their collection. And in the end I would just like to say that keep smiling and face optimistically whatsoever may come in front of you. Lots of power and love to you.

Until next time,
Xoxo

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Co-ord set- QASICS
Footwear- SSS
Sling- Diwaah

PHOTOGRAPHY CREDITS:   SHISH PHOTOGRAPHY AND ARTWORK

3 comments:

  1. Nice post... You look tooo cute😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post... You look tooo cute😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. U look super cool..N cute Saakshee..The skirt is cool.n bright..N complements you well!!!!

    ReplyDelete