Monday 16 May 2016

Being Casual in College

Hello everyone,
                         First of all, I would like to thank each and everyone of you who viewed my Blog, liked it and poured in so many comments. This gave me the encouragement to work harder and an insight of more ideas to work on.
                        On my previous blog, I got suggestions for creating a College look. I am pursuing my Graduation and I know what a struggle it is to be comfortable, look casual yet stylish so here I am with the look wherein, I am wearing Pastel shades since It's really hot and pastel shades soothe the eyes as well as help keep yourself cool in this scorching heat.                        
                       Moving ahead, I wore a t-shirt that I bought from Jabong_India and pair of White trousers which I found at Just Casuals. As comfort is the key for college looks so paired these Oxford shoes which I purchased from Street Style Store, India. And since, every college student needs a watch in his/her life I have accessorized this look with a Kenneth Cole watch in Baby pink and a bag in which you can fit in all your essentials for the day.
                           









I hope you guys like the look. Do give your comments and don't forget to subscribe.
Until next post,
Lots of love.

Photography credits : Aishwarya

9 comments: