Thursday 19 May 2016

Break the Stereotype with Black !

The first thing which should be told to everyone is that "Fashion is something which you are offered 4 times in a year but style is what you pick out of that fashion."

My article is all about looking statuesque and well-formed. I have always been an immense lover of colour black and this colour is a saviour when you are too lazy to pair things or in an absolute hurry and want to be at your best basic. So, to break the Stereotype of not wearing black in the summers, I have come up with an article on how to pair your Black top with Jeans and create a Formal lunch look.  


 I wore a black top which I got as a gift from Forever 21 and paired it with boyfriend jeans.  The black top from forever 21 is just amazing and is very easy to carry on any occasion. This top in itself is so complete that it can make you look all formal and sexy at the same time. I chose to wear boyfriend jeans since you cannot wear ripped jeans for formal lunch/dinner but you guys can wear it for attending parties or maybe going on dates. While the blazer is from my Grandfather's closet and is really close to my heart. Keeping the accessories minimal, I chose to wear Sunglasses and watch. 


You guys can also wear it without the blazer while going for clubbing. I made a bun but you guys can open your hair and let them be. I chose to wear black heels to add to my style quotient.




               
              Since I am not a make-up person, I have just applied an Eyeliner bought from Lakme and a red colour lip shade to add some style to this look. I have always tried avoiding Red lipstick but this shade from Lakme made me fall in love with it and I couldn't resist putting it. It is so smooth and doesn't feel as if you have applied something on your lips. For the eyeliner, I chose Eyeconic since it is smudge free and very easy to put. 


Hope you guys liked the post. Do Share,comment and subscribe.


OUTFIT DETAILS :-

Top - Forever 21
Heels - Inc.5
Dior Sunglasses - Amore Couture
Round glasses - BrandMeUp
Watch - Timex

Until next time,
Lots of love

16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My love for black bas been perfectly portrayed! Good going girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My love for black bas been perfectly portrayed! Good going girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing. Totally loved the look and the way you carried everything so gracefully. Waiting for more stuff. Keep the good work up. 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing. Totally loved the look and the way you carried everything so gracefully. Waiting for more stuff. Keep the good work up. 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're doing great. Just wanted to know how to start all this fashion blogging?

    ReplyDelete