Saturday 14 May 2016

Oceanic Blue

Hello Everyone,
Well ! It's my very first blog and i am very excited to start this journey. Before I take you to my blog, I intend to give you a brief introduction about me. I am a Graduate Student and my aim for starting this blog is to encourage people to be the way they are and to be comfortable in their body type. You all can do so much with your life for yourself. Life is too short to follow the Stereotype. I intend to indulge myself in Fashion Blogging since that is something which fascinates me.
So without wasting any more time. Here is my Blog where i am wearing a Blue Floral Maxi which i bought from Myntra and my sunglasses are from The hype shop. John Ruskin said it right,"Blue colour is everlasting appointed by the deity to be a source of delight." This maxi is really very comfortable and very flowy for summers. The colour itself is so soothing and relaxing. Despite the hectic day i was at ease in this outfit,feels almost like a second skin. I styled this look with heels and sunglasses which i love.Here are my shoot pictures,





Hope you guys like this post,also do give your views on it.
Until next time,
Xoxo
Photography credits- Ishita Bajpai

1 comment: