Monday 23 May 2016

Paint the town Red !

Hello guys, I hope everything is amazing at your end. I have been on a busy schedule and might go for a week's trip to Nainital which means there will be a bad network making me unable to post further blogs. 
                 So now coming back to my post, It is rightly said by Bill Blass that "When in doubt wear red." This is what the theme for today's post is i.e on how to carry a simple yet elegant red dress on a lazy evening when you feel too lazy to get dressed.
          This dress is my personal favorite which I bought from Miss Chase. It has a feminine yet an edgy look. I personally feel plain clothes i.e without any prints can never go wrong and can go with any kind of accessories. I decided to keep the styling really simple and minimal. The cloth of this dress is Cotton jersey which makes it more easy to wear it in the Summers.


I paired the dress with this simple and classic handcuff along with a clutch. Both these things are in a combination of golden and black which automatically makes the whole outfit look aristocratic. 
For my hair, I left them open naturally without any curling or straightening. Yes, they might look pretty wavy that's because I didn't comb them properly due to my laziness.



The back of this outfit makes it look more like a party dress and makes it look more stunning.




 Of course, black heels played a major role in making the outfit look amazing. Till now, you guys would have got an idea about my love for black heels. Black heels are a must for every girl since it goes with every outfit. This outfit can be worn by you at a Cocktail party, for a prom night even for a Red theme party. It can simply go with anything and everything. If it's a morning or afternoon party then you can always put your favorite sunglasses. And yesss, the best part about this dress is that it has slits on both the sides :D.











OUTFIT DETAILS :-
Dress - Miss Chase
Heels - Inc.5
Handcuff - Promod
Clutch - Myntra  

I hope you guys liked my post & do tell me in the comments below. And do follow me on Instagram and Facebook.

Photography credits : Mrinal Khatnani
Location : EOS Bar & Bistro


5 comments:

  1. Wow! Love the dress..the color..the heels...the hair...the model...everything is just right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love the dress..the color..the heels...the hair...the model...everything is just right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Saakshee.keep it up :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great going girl...all d best...
    N of course u luk stunning in d red dress...����

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great going girl...all d best...
    N of course u luk stunning in d red dress...����

    ReplyDelete