Saturday 4 June 2016

Ethnic Essence with Mustard yellow

Hello everyone,
                         I hope everyone is doing good. I had an amazing week at Bhimtal followed by many more places which was quite visible in my photos. I will soon write a blog on my vacation. Since I am unable to reply to every message I wanted to thank each and everyone of you who take out time to appreciate my work and tell me how I inspire them. It has been a short time and it feels amazing when someone tells me that I inspire them. Keep loving me and pouring your views as it encourages me to work hard.
                   Since this is my 5th post so I decided to make it on Indian outfit. I am an avid lover of Indian outfits because they tend to change your entire look and at the same time are so comfortable. I wore an off-white frock kurti with a beige colour churdidaar from FBB.





Off-white is such a colour which can go along with almost every other colour so people who don't feel confident about wearing sleeveless can always carry a mis-matched or their favourite colour Dupatta with it. I added a Mustard yellow Bandhej dupatta to make it look bright and mostly because it is my favourite colour. For my hair, I left them open while you guys can make a bun.




I also love silver jewellery which you will gradually see in my posts, I bought these jhumkis from Jabong while these bangles are from Aminabad (a very famous local market of Old Lucknow). Bangles can be worn with any outfits while you all can wear this outfit with a handcuff or a more heavy earring.You don't need a necklace because it has a mirror work on the neckline. For a further change in the look I applied a yellow bindi (which is quite not visible) while you guys can use your favorite color.







Since bright Mustard colour symbolizes Turmeric so this will be a perfect outfit for a haldi or a sangeet ceremony. You can also wear it on a Roza iftar party since Ramazan is round the corner or for any festive occasion.





OUTFIT DETAILS :-
Kurti- FBB
Bangles- Aminabad
Jhumkis- Jabong
Footwear- StreetStyleStore

I hope you guys like this post. Do comment and share your views. And you guys are always welcome for giving me suggestions.

Until next time,
Lots of love

Photography Credit- Mrinal Khatnani


7 comments:

  1. I m loving the white and mustard combination. The way you styled It is so perfect.Everything is so amazing from your pictures to location to ur accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look stunning in d Indian outfit...love d color combination...

    ReplyDelete
  3. U look stunning in d Indian outfit...love d color combination...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple...yet elegant without trying too hard! Awesome outfit...love the entire ensemble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your white dress is awesome and i like it. I want to buy same dress. Thank you for sharing this beautiful post !!!!
    casual kurtis online india

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are looking superb with earrings. Yellow and white color combination are awesome !! buy lehenga saree online

    ReplyDelete