Wednesday 15 June 2016

White is Colourful !

Hello guys,
                  Hope you guys are all hail and hearty and are enjoying your vacations. I am literally dyiiingg in this heat -_-. 
                  Coming back to my post, I decided to showcase one such outfit which can go with so many things and is adaptable to so many changes. Yess, it is a combination of a white shirt with Blue jeans. And ahead in this post, I will make you meet the one which is loved by all and is my life and for that you will have to scroll down :D.
                  The outfit I chose is the best for summers as well as winters. It is rightly said by Karl Lagerfeld that "Black and white always looks modern, whatever that word means." White is such a colour which you can wear with anything and everything.
                  White shirt or a t-shirt is a must for every woman to have it in her wardrobe. It can go with a number of things like Jeans to create a casual look, trousers to create a formal look, skirt, palazzos etc. The list is endless on how you can pair a white shirt. And gradually you will get a glimpse of it in my further posts.
                  In my post, I wore this white shirt which I bought from Jabong and by now you guys must have made out how crazy I am for clothes from Jabong. I thought of pairing this white shirt with a blue jeans just to make an outfit which can be worn by you all whenever you want to hang out with your friends or are too messed up to think for an exclusive outfit.
                 The best thing about white is that any kind of accessory can go with it be it Silver or golden. I chose a Bohemian layered chain from Wishingatthewell. You all should totally visit their page on Instagram.



Since a woman's look is incomplete without a purse or a bag so I carried a Tan coloured purse which I bought from Myntra. This outfit is totally leisure wear while you guys can add a pop of colour to it by wearing some colourful tank top inside and leave the buttons open :D.
While just to add a pop of colour, in my case, I applied a mixture of brown and a mauve lipshade.













AND The wait is overrr..Meet him guys! He is Bubbles. I Spend my most of the time with him!..P.S Guys if you have a pet at home make sure they are hydrated since its too hot and ofcourse pamper them with a lot of love. They totally deserve it. 



Hope you liked my post. Your suggestions are always welcome.

Until next time,
Lots of love.

Photography credits : Mrinal Khatnani


2 comments:

  1. This lip color is looking very good on you.loved ur outfit as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics! white shirt and blue jeans just can't go wrong..nice pop of lipcolor..and of course Bubbles is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete