Thursday 9 June 2016

Go Bohemian- The Missa More Way !

Hello lovelies,
                         Hope summers are treating you well and you all are having the time of your lives. After coming back from Bhimtal it has become so hard for me to bear this heat though I have been staying here since my childhood but 1 week there, just spoilt me way too much in terms of bearing the heat.
                 Coming back to my post, on receiving messages from so many of you to put the Missamore look on my blog as well. So here I am, with the Bohemian look- The Missamore Way. Well ! I have been a lover of slit tops,dresses and skirts which are available at Missamore. When I was new to Instagram, the only page I saw having exclusive variety of  slit tops and dresses was at Missa More only. I was so fascinated by their collection that I ended up buying a slit top from their 99 Store. Now they have added variety of sunglasses and purses too to their collection which are also breath-taking. You guys can follow them on instagram and checkout their website too. Their instagram handle is - @missa_more_clothing.
                 For this look, I opted for a Maroon Slit top from Missa More which I paired up with ripped jeans and oxfords but in your case you guys can wear it with shorts or leggings or maybe a boyfriend jeans. To add a Bohemian look, I made a half-bun and added a brown shade lip colour to give it a bold look. This outfit can be worn by you on a casual outing and even to a beach. And yes of course you can fidget with the slit as in you can choose any from a lot of variety available with them. And, the cherry on the top is that the material is Cotton jersey which makes it even more comfortable to wear it in summers.
             




 You guys can even tie the side of the slits to give it a funky look. I kept the look very minimal as in just wore a watch and sunglasses. While you guys can wear it along with some boho jewellery and change your hairstyle accordingly.








 Hope you guys liked this look, do comment, share and give me your suggestions.

Until Next time,
Lots of love and hugs!

PHOTOGRAPHY CREDITS : Aishwarya Srivastava

No comments:

Post a Comment