Saturday 25 June 2016

Weekend Look !

Hello everyone,
                          First of all, very sorry for being so late in publishing a new post since I am busy with my internship (For all those, who are added on my snapchat would know about it). So, now coming on the post, finally weekend is here and so is the time to carry out all the plans with friends and family. I love Saturdays since you can enjoy to the fullest knowing that tomorrow is a Sunday but with Sundays the problem is the next day is Monday (Too much right ?). Okay ! So I'll come to the topic again.
                         On this Saturday i.e today, I decided to go to a cafe with my friends. I chose to wear this black dress bought from Shoppers Stop which gives a quite chic look. This look is pretty cool and relaxed at the same time.






I wore this dress with Bellies since its not always feasible to wear heels (Specially for the tall people. P.S I know that feel) and I wanted to give a look of a casual Saturday/Sunday outing since I feel heels don't give a casual look. This dress can be worn by you all at party where you can make a high pony with puff and put on some gorgeous heels and can accessorize it with some golden jewellery. Since I love experimenting with accessories so I gave preference to a pink neck-piece instead of some golden one.





At the end, I would just like to tell you guys, "Life is too short to restrain yourself from doing things you love. Do what you love and love what you do. Don't let this society break you and make you loose your characteristics. Unless you be happy yourself, you can't keep your surroundings happy". Most Importantly "Don't loose the kid inside you."

I hope you guys loved the look and create the same to pump up your weekends.

OUTFIT DETAILS :
Dress - ShoppersStop
Neck-piece - Ayesha accessories, Pune
Bellies - Street Style Store

Until Next time,
Lots of love to you all and keep supporting me like this. I love to hear from you guys.

Photography Credits - Mrinal Khatnani

4 comments:

  1. Wow looking very pretty..n classy..n stylish in that cool black outfit Saakshee

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pic with pink flowers n pink neck piece looks super cool...you have added a dramatic twist to the outfit...way to go..👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool..can't go wrong with black..love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool..can't go wrong with black..love it.

    ReplyDelete